[Spridgets] Where did you put your cooling fan?

John Farley jmfarley61 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 05:51:18 MST 2019

I also mounted mine behind the aluminum radiator on my 1275 Bugeye with the
plastic retainers. I use it on the street so I have a thermostat.  I also
use an adjustable temperature sensor probe that goes through the radiator
fins to turn the fan on automatically.   For my application it works great.
John F