[Spridgets] 60's-70's BMC / MG dealer plate frame?

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 07:10:16 MDT 2020

I have never considered a dealer plate frame as something I would search for.   Yesterday I cleaned up the New Jersey plate that I found in the Midget when I cleaned out the car.  I was surprised it cleaned up at all.   Black paint and some kind of adhesive fought to stay where they were.  Now that it looks pretty much like a New Jersey blue plate with yellow lettering , seems like it needs a period "something" to frame it.   A SPEEDWELL frame like I have on my bugeye would be PRRFECT!  Frank & I were always hunting difrent SPEEDWELL pieces.   I have installed a yellow background SPEEDWELL badge on the dash.  Those thoughts brought to mind a curious question.  Did BMC or MG dealers of the 60's or 70's have lisc plate frames?  Honestly if so , I do not recall ever seeing one.  But if they did , are any available to frame the plate on the Midget?Thank EVERYONE for dealing with my ramblings .ChuckSent from my LG Mobile