[Spridgets] Plate frames , what a surprise!!

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 22:46:25 MDT 2020

Boy did I get an education!   First I had no idea how collectable or valuable they had become.   I kinda figured some would be considered rare or historically significant in varied circles.  But WOW , I had no clue to what values!  Thank EVERYONE for direction on that question.    I now have a new appreciation for something ( when I worked at dealership shops) we threw in the trash!   Cars that came in on dealer trades almost always had a plate on front and plate frames from the dealership the car came from.  Every one had to be removed and 99% of the time , thrown in the trash.  I kept a few that were interesting .  One got recycled today!   Black plastic from a Washington N.J. GM dealer.  The raised cast "GM" was removed ( kinda surgically) and although from Jersey's west coast ( Delaware River) and Frank was a jersey east coaster...at least it's a New Jersey plate frame.  ChuckSent from my LG Mobile