[Spridgets] Lucas alternator pulley?

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Tue Apr 28 20:03:27 MDT 2020

I have asked a few people off list and it seems that there are a lot of Lucas alternators out there both cores and tested good ones....without pulleys.I need 1 Lucas alternator pulley.  Anyone have a bad alternator with a pulley?   A loose pulley just sitting around feeling lost and lonely?  Ok..ok..ok!   I had to ask.It's time to call it a day and shut off the shop lights.   Another question about pulleys?   Does anyone have a metal ( not the bakelite one?) Generator pulley?   Yes I know...tbought I would ask....Seems I am having no luck on this one.  Now if any of you need a Bosch generator .... I seem to have attracted a few of those from vintage Saabs.Thank EVERYONE !ChuckSent from my LG Mobile