[Spridgets] Bugeye Headlight Combo Switch

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sun Feb 9 13:33:13 MST 2020

 Yes, it helps.  My only viable alternative is Ebay for an original.Mike M

    On Sunday, February 9, 2020, 12:08:27 PM PST, Mark Haynes <220caribou at gmail.com> wrote:

 I bought a Green boxed Lucas (not sure if that is new or old) off of Ebay for mine. I found that the Repop Bezel didn't fit, so I've still got the original knob, hard to read, but its original. I don't know if this helps or not.
Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward
.303610.1581209704192 at mail.yahoo.com>

Has anyone replaced their Bugeye headlight combination switch with one of the repops from Moss, Vicky Brit, etc. ?? My original switch was rebuilt by myself when I restored the car in 1999.? The contacts inside are getting iffy.? I have to jiggle the outer knob to make the headlights come on.? If I hit a bump in the road the lights go out sometimes.Mike MacLean