[Spridgets] Alternator for the Midget

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 09:36:45 MDT 2020

My notes from the archive:

GM alternator #7127 63amp or #7134 80amp

The large Brown wire is the main charging lead.
The smaller Brown wire measures the system voltage to tell the
 alternator how much to charge. The Brown/Yellow wire operates the
 alternator warning light, and provides the initial voltage to the
 alternator to start it charging when the engine first starts,"

Brn/Yel #1
Brn #2