[Spridgets] Steering rack boot replacement?

brian daredelvis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 12:18:36 MDT 2020

I haven't done that.  Don't see why it wouldn't work.  I had one that
resisted the two hammer approach recently, and this did the trick for $17.
It was a little big, but I got it to work.
Brian

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NMBD6HQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

--
"I don't take responsibility at all." -45th President of the United States,
Donald J. Trump