[Spridgets] "Frank"ly speaking about the Midget

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Thu May 14 19:52:49 MDT 2020

Some time ago the story of trailering the Midget from the Midwest to New Jersey was shared.  There were some as purchased or delivered pictures.  I need to attempt to try to contact bring a trailer.com about the initial sale of this car.The title seems to be unobtanium and I need to see if the original seller can be found to attempt to locate a replacement title.I have asked Diane and do not want to bother her with this .  Frankie seemed to think a title existed and promised I would get it.  Since the car is here , I have not been able to get any response ( good or bad) from Frankie.  It's 2 years now.   If Import Carlisle was still going to happen , I would be trailering the car to be displayed at the race car paddock...tomorrow!I need the cars title !   The state of Pennsylvania is very very difficult to get anything transferred or registered without every "T" crossed and "I" properly dotted!   The Midget is a 1970 and has its original serial number plate in the left door opening.  I seriously would like to get its correct title and retain its as delivered serial number to keep this car being the car that Frank bought.Please I know this is a sensitive thing.   I am not interested in insulting anyone or getting into any legal problems .   Anyone with input on this , please email me directly .   All responses will be kept confidential.I have gone to far to build this car and have recieved SO MUCH support in its construction from so MANY who Frank had helped over the years.  The Midget is just barely streetable!   It's time for some seat time to sort it ( enjoy it!) and prepare it for its new motor and eventual competition!   Currently our Hillclimbs are on hold due to the Coronavirus pandemic.  Any assistance will be GREATLY appreciated.Thank EVERYONE!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile