[Spridgets] Why-O-Why?.

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Sun May 17 14:06:10 MDT 2020

Exact opposite with a , " Mania" Mini source.   Good customer service but wrong stuff and repackaged Moss parts .   Understanding the " where it all comes from" basics I know not every vendor can produce their own complete line they offer.  Well....possibly Moss , they have the size to back up the investments needed to produce "stuff".  And I AM NOT going to get into a "forged over a donkey dung fire in some other country" rant such Frank was so good at , quality control debate.  ( man do I miss him....)At 1 time I was set up as a vendor for Motorhead , Scarborough faire , Vicky Brit and Moss, and then dinosaurs stopped roaming the earth....ChuckStay home!  SHELTER IN SHOP!   Get something positive done ( on your car..) with your day today!  And be safe.Sent from my LG Mobile