[Spridgets] Rick's road tests..

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Mon May 18 10:27:46 MDT 2020

We have fellow racers bring their race cars here to bed in brakes and do some test "handling" practice sessions.   We are rural-RURAL !   We are past our towns limits for the town police and pretty much off the beaten track for a Pennsylvania State trooper to even use our road to go from 1 more used road to another.   And we have a couple of great turns on the road that offer a good "feel" for how a car turns in and holds the line.   It 2as so nice of the township to "and" the posted speed in front of our home.....😳👍🏎🏁ChuckSent from my LG Mobile