[Spridgets] Rick's road tests..

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Mon May 18 12:35:58 MDT 2020

Hi Chuck,

Found the catalog showing my side exhaust.  It's a 1984 catalog from a company called "Werace" that was located in Oregon.  Don't know if they're still around.  The catalog has a bunch of tube shock conversion stuff as well as fiberglass body parts.  The side exhaust was $420 in 1984, kinda pricey.

Rick

Sent from my keyboard