[Tigers] posi

pirouette at charter.net pirouette at charter.net
Sat Aug 4 13:23:11 MDT 2007

Hey,
     I am going to put a posi in my currently stock rear end.  I'll have a T-5 with 2.95 1st and .8 overdrive.  I have a 3.07 sitting on the shelf besides the 2.88 that's in the car.  I'm inclined to use the 2.88, but vaguely remember a problem mentioned here and elsewhere about the mounting bolts not working with the posi.  I searched TU site and couldn't find the reference.  Could someone refresh my memory.  What do I need to do to make this work.
     Seems like I remember the 3.07 not having this problem.  Anyone in favor of the final ratios I'd end up with using that?  Thanks!!
                                                      Chris Hill