[Tigers] posi

Owain Lloyd owain.lloyd at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 18:35:13 MDT 2007

you'll probably have to drill the holes on the posi to use the original bolts.

i've been thinking about putting in a 2.95 T5 this winter but lately
i've been giving it second thoughts.   i have the 2.88 rear and close
ratio top loader but i can still easily spin the wheels from a
standing start and often accidentally spin them as i let the clutch
out shifting from 1st to 2nd (and i have 225/45 16 tires).  i would
certainly like a long 5th gear so i may well end up doing it anyway.
the problem then is that the standard new ford motorsport box has a
0.63 5th (or something like that) which is too long for 2.88 so i'd
have to go 3.07 which would make the 2.95 first very short indeed.

i intend to give it a fair bit more though but i'd love to find
someone with a T5 in their tiger to test drive it!