[Tigers] Anybody in the Boston area need a right exhaust system?

Steven silverstein milano164 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 4 15:01:57 MDT 2007

The MkII that I recently bought came with extra exhaust systems....
brand new possibly NOS.
Anyway... there are 5 of them... all for the right side...  This is
like having dinning room tables without chairs.
Can't figure out what happened to the left sides...

If you need one let me know....  these are about 7-8 feet long.... so
shipping isn't practical.

Also, I have one of the old CAT "blue streak" exhaust systems that
appears to be complete.  I will give somebody a really good deal on
that.

Steve Silverstein
508-303-3391
Marlboro, MA