[Tigers] oil filter adapter

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Mon Jul 30 13:31:14 MDT 2007

A number of folks have commented on the adapter I am using. It definitely is
not the early (60's) Econoline adapter. As best I recall it was a late
70's/early 80's Ford van. Being that I was pulling the adapter from
underneath, I never focused on the actual engine (351, 460 ???), but the
part number is: E5TE-6884-BA.
 A Google search found nothing on the number. Anyway, I just through I would
throw it out there because it was cheap and I thought the added angle
(outward kick) might be an advantage in some configurations.
Tom