[Tigers] INFO NEEDED

Teepen, Jere jteepen at usatoday.com
Sat May 3 11:23:58 MDT 2008

Tigerman:

I googled (new verb?) "miss information" and found it at the following
address:

www.business-magazines.com/product.php?prd=148029

Regarding Miss Information, my experiences led me to contact any organizations
prior to the date of the event.  I believe it is the responsibility of the
organization placing the ad to remove or amend it when necessary.  I have
shown up at events to find no one present due to schedule changes.  But that
was a long time ago...

Good luck,

Jere