[Tigers] 1/4 mile times

Ronak, TP (Timothy) Timothy.Ronak at crna.akzonobel.com
Thu May 22 09:14:45 MDT 2008

Tony,

I have not yet had my car to the track but with the old Car Test DOS
program I have it indicates a traction limited 11.1 with my 349.5 ci
stroker with 381 HP to the wheels and 406 lb ft. I am sure there are
some other programs now that are more sophisticated but I like this one
as I can race other cars with my combination ... great to kill a few
minutes when you want a break.

I hope to get to  track this year but lack of a roll bar creates a
problem and I just have not got around to it yet.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak

Services Consultant

Akzo Nobel Coatings, Inc.

PH: 949-305-5393

Cell: 949-289-3357

FX: 425-955-6268

Email: timothy.ronak at crna.akzonobel.com
<mailto:timothy.ronak at crna.akzonobel.com>

Personal Email: timronak at cox.net <mailto:timronak at cox.net>

If you received this message in error please inform the sender and
delete the message.