[Tigers] Headlight rim

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 15:20:01 MST 2008

I have several HL rims from S3s, S4 and S5s and both Mk1 and 1A cars- I can tell zero difference. The screw in or clip on and to the Mk2 ones Ive saved becuse I like them better fall into the same catagory. If there is a difference, I would like to know what. My thought on it not fitting one fender better than the other is perhaps the fender had some damage in its past. This is all speculation, as surely the fender was to bare metal prior to paint/restoration- so the theory doesnt make sense. Still if there is a difference, someone tell us all exactly how we tell. TtT