[Tigers] Anyone in or around Erie, PA???

awtiger at cox.net awtiger at cox.net
Mon Nov 17 07:25:38 MST 2008

Hey, fellas:

If there is anyone in or around the area of Erie, PA who wouldn't mind laying a set of educated eyeballs on a car for me, please drop me a line.  I know this is a little off topic for our lists, but I used to have a '65 Ford Falcon Sedan Delivery and I've kicked myself in the butt ever since I sold it.  Well, there is one that has come up for sale on Ebay and, being in Oklahoma, it's way too far for me to look at.  It is supposedly fairly rusty but, according to the door tag, it is an exact duplicate of my old car!!

Is there anyone out there who wouldn't mind checking this out for me and giving me an educated report on what I'd be getting myself into?  I'd cover your gas expenses and your time as well.  Please let me know!!

Thanks much,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE