[Tigers] Fw: Tiger shifter

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 21:57:04 MST 2008

Tom- Thanks for the replay. the gent who rebuilds the Tiger and Cobra shifters, maybe in NY and also rebuilds the trannys if my memory is correct will answer the question, Im sure. Also we have less talk over weekends and by Mon. someone who has replaced the T handle or the spring will know. It may well be brazed but examining it makes the top end an easy place for one bolt, set screw etc an easy place to tighten the assembly and I dont see any braze on the one I have BUT it could be the grease. I do know I need the round buttons or half buttons for more than one shifter, so finding the person previously mentioned would be a good response for me and hopefully we can help George too.
Happy Turkey day to all, a few days early but from my heart and to my friends.
TtT