[Tigers] Heterosexuals and Miatas

sralsten at ca.rr.com sralsten at ca.rr.com
Thu Oct 30 21:31:36 MST 2008

Perhaps he doesn't know ? Actually I've known several guys that own Miatas. There's a Lotus website I used to visit a lot that had a poll. Which car is the most girlie ?

a) New VW Bug
b) Miata
c) 6 cyl Mustang

I can't recall who won, probably the new bug, but everybody has different ideas. I've been told my Tiger is "cute" several times and I once heard a young guy in a passing SUV remark "that old car is real faggy"

Steve