[Tigers] Heterosexuals and Miatas

Tod Brown todbrown at roadrunner.com
Fri Oct 31 06:39:07 MST 2008

   Well, we don't need to get into the reasons why some people buy SUV's,
   do we?
   Wait, wait ... we're getting way off topic.
   Tod
   B382002384LRXFE
   sralsten at ca.rr.com wrote:

Perhaps he doesn't know ? Actually I've known several guys that own Miatas. The
re's a Lotus website I used to visit a lot that had a poll. Which car is the mo
st girlie ?

a) New VW Bug
b) Miata
c) 6 cyl Mustang

I can't recall who won, probably the new bug, but everybody has different ideas
. I've been told my Tiger is "cute" several times and I once heard a young guy
in a passing SUV remark "that old car is real faggy"

Steve

---- Tod Brown <todbrown at roadrunner.com> wrote:

"Problem is....it's a Miata.  I have never seen a heterosexual man drive a
  Miata."

My best friend owns a Miata.  He's almost 70 years old, has three kids, his ori
ginal wife, coaches football, is an army veteran and an Irish Catholic.  He's a
bout as straight as they come.  He even balances his wheels with lead weights,
;>)

Tod
B382002384LRXFE