[Tigers] Distributor and Other Advice Needed

Steve Sage fastsage at cox.net
Sat Jan 31 19:40:21 MST 2009

Tony Somebody wrote:
> Steve- the word "clicking" make me think drive train- perhaps a lifter needing a slight tweak...................

Tony:
Interesting that you mention that. In fact I did listen with a
stethescope today and the noise does seem to be coming from the second
lifter from the front on the driver's side. A mechanhic friend of mine
heard it yesterday and thought it could be an exhaust leak but didn't do
more than give a quick listen.

Steve

Database version: 5.11660