[Tigers] clunker program

steve wick srwick at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 5 14:24:58 MDT 2009

The clunkers program wasn't about greener cars, or anything else except paying
off the auto unions for their support in the last election. The government
owns GM and Chrysler and wanted to keep the rank and file happy and employed,
on our dime, plain and simple. Just my opinion of course.

Steve (in N. Id.)