[Tigers] Hating Car Commercials

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Mon Sep 21 16:10:41 MDT 2009

Hummm..., as someone who has taught (or tech-ed) video production for over
30 years I wouldn't call it devoid of special effects.  The enhanced sound,
the music, camera shots all enhance the perception beyond what we humans
typically see and hear. But, it sure was an "E" ticket ride nonetheless.

I'm not sure why it came to my mind, but another car comercial that showed
the vehicle being put through its paces was the - Le Car by Renault. But
rather than an "E" ticket, those were more like Mr. Toad's wild ride.
Tom