[Tigers] Fitting a Dale's LAT Hood

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 21:39:19 MDT 2009

Good information Lynn for us guys who have to rob the paper boy occasionally and check pay phones for forgotten change(pop machines too)to save $$$ for a fiberglass hood. I have a stroker engine in front of the hood tho, so maybe it wont take as long after I get the stroker bought and installed. I will add your post to my Beam folder. I do know you are right about letting it age tho but the other thoughts where all solid--in my mind
at least, so I better save them- no telling how old I might be when I need to remember HOW to fit up a fiberglass hood.
Cheers,TonytheTiger
--- On Mon, 9/21/09,