[Tigers] Insurance Claims

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:56:12 MDT 2012

For what it is worth, I just spoke to an insurance agent for another company.
He told me that if the damage they have to pay is over $750, then the
insurance companies will consider it "at fault" and increase your premiums
because you were at fault in an accident.  He said though that if it was a
mechanical failure, then it might go under the comprehensive provisions and
not go against the premiums.  So, rest assured, that car's parking brake will
be checked.  But, the last time I had a problem with a Porsche's handbrake????
How about never.  In fact, I'm usually amazed at how well they grab with such
little effort.