[Tigers] Insurance Claims

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:06:38 MDT 2012

First, Sorry.   That sucks.
Second, I would absolutely explore a new insurance carrier, you're getting
hosed.  I use Barrett - Jackson for my car collection, my motorcycles, my
street cars, my house, my business and for a personal umbrella policy.
Contact Amy Spangler at Aspengler at tdccompanies.com. She has saved me
thousands. I have had a motorcycle claim and a water damage claim at home,
both paid.
If the quote is favorable, make the switch effective a month from now and
then make your claim before you leave.

Michael