[Tigers] British Car Day in Brookline MA

Stu Brennan stubrennan at comcast.net
Mon Jun 18 21:05:15 MDT 2012

British Car Day in Brookline, MA is THIS SUNDAY, June 24! Join us at the Lars
Anderson Auto Museum for the silver anniversary of this super event.  Each
year, 200 or more British cars of every imaginable description fill the lawn
of Lars Anderson Park.  Be part of it!

For details, go to:

http://larzanderson.org/

HELP!  TE/AE has supported British Car Day since the start.  This year, as we
have for the last several, we will be directing parking.  We could use a
couple folks to get there early, real early, and help direct.  If you can
possibly do this, contact me before the weekend.

Ibve been tying to send a similar group email to my New England TE/AE
contacts, but Windows Dead Mail apparently will not send to anyone in a group
if ONE address in the group has a problem.  Has anyone else seen this?

Many Thanks, and I hope to see you in Brookline!

Stu Brennan

TE/AE Regional Rep.