[Tigers] Side trim molding

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:00:59 MDT 2012

Or they will weld them up.. not put the stipes back on.. and paint the car
beautifully.. then when you are the guy who wants to put them back on you
are terrified of drilling and hitting the weld and ruining the beautiful
paint job... I still havent had enough brave pills to re-install the side
trims.. am debating if i use the new automotive adhesives.

--
Regards

Michael King