[Tigers] Side trim molding

Lynn Wall cars at wt-inc.com
Tue Jun 19 18:06:04 MDT 2012

You should probably be doing the door alignment while in primer, before
final paint.  That is the time to drill new holes.  I can just tell you that
it looks soooooo much better then having slightly out of aligned SS.  I have
a beautiful car (in my opinion) and I am always drawn to the SS being poorly
done.

Look at a Dale A restoration.  The SS is perfect.  It kind of makes me want
to cry when I think about my car.  Although my SS is close, it is not good
enough for my tastes

Good luck and stock up on brave pills.  Assembly of a painted car will
require a large supply.

Lynn

PS.  In my opinion you would be asking for trouble using the adhesive.  The
lines of the car have a slight bow and  the SS is VERY narrow.  Being hollow
in the back I'm not sure how you would get enough surface area to make a
good adhesion and hold the straight SS along the curved body of the car.  If
you do it I would love to hear how it worked.  Keep us informed