[Tigers] Resto question

un-cole-a at juno.com un-cole-a at juno.com
Mon Jun 25 11:57:52 MDT 2012

Question about restoration….I have an early Tiger with the Vinyl dash,
this past weekend I was taking the gauges and other things off the dash as my
disassemble continuers, the vinyl dash cleaned up well and looks nice however
the question is     “ do I replace the vinyl, it still is 40 plus years
old, or do I replace it with new". If I don’t replace it I will have to
be very careful during the restoration not to disturb it, or do I just replace
it and move on. Being one of the early cars with this dash I was thinking on
trying to save as much as possible, however does it really matter in the long
run. As always thanks for all your input TimB9470149