[Tigers] Need part help, window regulator

rab65tiger at aol.com rab65tiger at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 18:57:44 MDT 2012

I might be able to help with the part, but I believe there is at least 2 types
of regulators, others may able to help describe how to identify the
differences and which one you need.  I know because I has to swap and trade
some that where close but not exactly the same.  The units I have came fro a
Tiger not alpine (I sold stripped shell of a car to someone to make an Alger
from a totaled tiger, we ended up swapping regulators to make it work, and
just to keep it cool, he is not trying to pass his car as a real Tiger, he
lets everyone knows the formula).

Randy B