[Tigers] Car for sale

steve wick srwick at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 17:38:48 MST 2014

Maybe it's a case of "OK honey, I'll put it up for sale so we can redo the
kitchen.", never intending to really sell it.

Steve

From: un-cole-a at juno.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 21:48:03 +0000
To: srwick at hotmail.com
CC: tigers at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Car for sale

Nice Tiger, But $50K?And the smoke, Doesn't look like water vapor to me. Of
course they could have taken the picture right after start up and maybe it's
been sitting for awhile. Get the stink blown out so to speak.This is what
scares me, Tigers going to auction and getting high prices for examples that
are not all correct. i.e. recent Mecum auction.Then you have a Tiger like this
and they what $50K. Granted it's a nice unmolested Tiger but $50K.Don't get me
wrong I like the attention our Tigers are finely getting but at what
expense.Just me ranting but the Tigers are starting to get over priced in some
circumstances.