[Tigers] Car for sale

Teepen, Jere jteepen at usatoday.com
Tue Jan 21 17:59:27 MST 2014

Wow.  Another hater.  How much do you really know about this particular car?
It is good to know that there is someone out there that is an expert on
Craigslist photo exhaust analysis.  And regarding the auction prices, do not
base your assumptions on a few examples.  Most of the highest selling prices
have been for stock restorations or unmolested cars.

Relax a little, unclench, and appreciate.

Jeez.