[Tigers] Fuel Pumps

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 10:51:36 MST 2014

I'm sorry to say that the factory fuel pump that I so carefully rebuilt
started having issues.  No amount of banging on it with a bumper shoot
would remedy it.  I happened to have a Carter 3.5 psi rotary pump.  So I
threw it in there.  It fit right into the stock location, using a strap
that came with the Carter, going through the same mounting hole.

Now admittedly, I have not put a fuel pressure gauge on yet to confirm it
really is 3.5 psi.  Nor do I know for sure what psi the Holley is supposed
to have.  But the starting and running problem has gone away.  So at least
I know I was right about what the problem was and fixed it.