[Tigers] Holley PSI

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 14:53:12 MST 2014

The Carter mounts exactly the same, if not a little higher than the stock
one, because it has a smaller ID.

I'm not quite sure what type of heat shield would do anything.  Heat rises.
 So once the heat hits the shield, the only place it has to go is still up.
 That said, Dr. Mayf indicated that the air flow through there should help
keep the heat flowing out - except of course at idle!

Maybe the right type of shield would work as a heat sink and hold some of
the heat from idle until the air comes through again when the car gets
moving.  But, this is a lot of conjecture on my part.

I know the real answer is to move the pump down and back, like on the back
side of the spare tire hole.