[Tigers] Wiring retainers

snakebit289 snakebit289 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 05:30:42 MST 2014

First, I just got Rootes Review, and saw the photos of your garage Mahal.
Pretty jealous, I am.

IIRC, the retainers on my IA are U-shaped facing
rightside up, with a small tab facing down, and those tabs slip through  1/4
inch circular holes located along the top of the inner fender going towards
the radiator support. The tabs are a pinch fit, so if you haven't painted the
engine compartment yet, do a dry run installing them  without the wiring to
see how they fit. When you have painted the compartment, gingerly fit the
retainers so that you don't scratch the paint if possible. When I get home at
noon, I'll look at the car again, and also see if I have any extra clips to
photograph.

Rande Bellman