[Tigers] Car show on Saturday in Agoura/Calabasas

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 11:09:49 MST 2014

I was called and asked to bring the Tiger to a car show at the Sheriff's
Department at Lost Hills in Calabasas on Saturday.  I don't have any other
details other than I'm supposed to be there at 9am.

Right now, I am scheduled to pick up some racing kart engines for my sons,
in San Diego on Saturday.  I'm trying to push that to Sunday.  If I do, I
will be at the car show.  I'm sure they'll welcome other cars as well.  If
I can swing it, I'll get my son to drive over the Alpine too.

Jay