[Tigers] Non Tiger Content: I am taking an online class, and need some help

Paul R. Breuhan prbreuhan at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:36:30 MST 2014

Hi Al,
You are the second person to mention that.

My website was never really set up for iPhones or other mobile devices, so
over the weekend I will see if I can get that background fixed.

It should be a charcoal grey color on each page.

I don't have a smart phone...so this will be a trial and error kind of deal.

Thanks for your input,

Paul

> From: allfudge1635 at gmail.com
> Subject: Re: [Tigers] Non Tiger Content: I am taking an online class, and
need some  help
> Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 14:10:50 -0800
> To: prbreuhan at hotmail.com
>
> Paul,
> I just accessed your site from my iphone. Home page looks good, nut the
other pages show up all white with yellow type. Hard to read with these old
eyes.