[Tigers] Tire choices for 13" LAT 70

Owain Lloyd owain.lloyd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 13:17:18 MST 2014

There are plenty of good 13" 'tyres' available in the UK.  Shipping is not
terribly expensive.   Also many many competition tyres.   Vast majority of
historic rally cars run on 13s, together with many small modern cars.  They
are not going away any time soon.

The 175/75 13 winter tires I used on the alpine last week were
fantastically grippy and wore well.  I think they cost well under $100 each.