[Tigers] Tire choices for 13" LAT 70

Rense, Mark (GE, Appl & Light) mark.rense at ge.com
Tue Mar 4 15:07:22 MST 2014

In that case Owain, I volunteer you to see how much a set of Falken Ziex
ZE-912 in 205/60-13" would cost to purchase and ship to the US from the UK.
:>)

My paternal family is Swiss and my cousins in Lucerne priced this for me last
year, it turned out to be almost 220 Swiss Francs a tire, or about $1100 for a
set of four. That's almost two sets of Toyo Proxes RA1s...

Bugz