[Tigers] jacks

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Mon Mar 10 08:08:17 MDT 2014

Jim
	Good Question.

Alpine Part List shows 1201342	Lifting Jack 	up to 9101330

Tiger Parts List shows 1201342	Lifting Jack		Up to 9473324
			     5220473	Lifting Jack		From 9473325

TBON notes that the Tiger Jack was painted Black and the Alpine jack was
painted gray.

Some additional info:
>From http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/index.php?categoryid=82&p2_articleid=8

 Lifting jack- 5220473 (grey paint)
For SV's B395000596 and after. 19" Shelley - Made in England

Lifting jack - 12011342 (black paint)
For all Alpines up to B395000595.  20" Shelley - Made in England

Ron Fraser