[Tigers] Tiger jacks

H2Otor at aol.com H2Otor at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 21:19:52 MDT 2014

While talking about Tiger jacks I looked at my 64 tiger jack and remembered
 a label on the jack. I repainted the jack years ago when I restored the
car and  painted around the label.  There was a paper label glued on the jack
just  above the square arm that plugs into the car to jack it up.  The label
 size is about 1/2" high and about 1" long.
The printing on this label on my jack has faded away so it is unreadable. I
 don't remember for sure what was printed on this label. Was the printing
MADE IN  ENGLAND or a makers name? Anyone know what was printed on this label?
John Watertor
64 Tiger