[Tigers] New Tires

Jerry Mo Christopherson JCMC2006 at suddenlink.net
Tue Mar 11 14:03:54 MDT 2014

As I said a few days ago I ordered a set (2) of tires from "Easy-Tire.com",
very good service, they arrived in 4 days.  I had ordered the wrong size
185/60R13 previously (my fault). The new size 185/70R13 is what I wanted, so
now I have a set to sell, so if anyone who would like a brand new set of
Federal Formosa FD1 185/60R13 80H (the identification tape is still on the
tires, never mounted) date code on each is 3511, will sell for a very
reasonable price plus shipping please let me know.

Jerry Christopherson

9473187