[Tigers] New Tires

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 14:29:53 MDT 2014

I don't need your tires.  But I too reported that I was buying and
installing new tires on the Tiger.  They were installed last weekend - the
Kumhos.  I'm am very very happy about them.  They grip and ride
beautifully.  How will they work on the track or autox?  I have no idea,
and probably never will.  I do autox - but admittedly with a different type
of car altogether.

By the way, I did find that although Fantazy Motorsports has an awesome
machine to remove the tires, which they did, and it worked perfectly, they
did not have replacement valve stems to fit the Silverstone wheels.  They
had to scramble to find some bolt on versions to fit.