[Tigers] Alloy Wheel Truing

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 14:09:27 MDT 2014

THE place to go to for the fanatical Porsche guys getting their Fuchs fixed
is Harvey Weidman,

Weidman's Wheels
1675 Wyandotte Ave, Oroville, CA 95966
(530) 534-7903

This is where guys go with their crazy rare and crazy expensive Porsche
wheels to have them come out perfect.  And these guys demand perfection,
and their cars' values justify it.

If and when I want to do anything to the Silverstones, I would probably not
take the risk and send them anywhere else.

Jay