[Tigers] Bad Grounds what's new??

Teepen, Jere jteepen at usatoday.com
Fri Mar 28 17:11:47 MDT 2014

I have a suggestion that is perhaps a bit easier. 1980's Hondas with the screw
on marker lights have a rubber bulb holder that has both power an ground wires
in place.  All that needs to be done is splice in power and ground.  The
rubber bulb holder is soft enough to push into the existing hole.

Jere

Sent from my iPhone