[Tigers] FIller neck vent question

genepadgett at comcast.net genepadgett at comcast.net
Mon Mar 31 18:03:00 MDT 2014

Ron,

I replaced that hose a year or so ago and for some reason am not remembering any clips. As best as I can recall, the hose just pretty much layed in the cavity. Are the clips like "P" hose clamps? Are they supposed to be at the corners where the hose takes a more or less 90 degree bend?

Thanks, Gene

BTW, as you noted already, the hose is 3/8 ID, but the factory one I took out was a bit thinner wall than a lot of the hose you find today at the auto parts store. It is a bit of a tight fit through the cavity across the top, but I found some thinner than typical wall hose that slipped through okay.