[Tigers] Trailers

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Thu May 8 11:43:26 MDT 2014

I've been considering a trailer to pull our racing karts too.  Haven't
pulled the trigger yet.  So for now, we're still stripping down the karts
to fit one in the back of the SUV and the other on the Yakima bicycle rack
on the roof!

But the #1 thing I'd like to point out, which has come up before about our
cars, is the tires!!!  I heard yet another horror story about someone
borrowing a buddy's trailer, with tires that looked brand new, that
disintegrated and exploded on the drive.  It's crazy that he didn't end up
jackknifed and injured.

So whatever you get, make sure the tires are new and remember to change
them before they get too old.

Jay